Friday, January 26, 2007

Parent Night Out: Laser Tag and Starbucks

Last night my husband and I had the pleasure of playing laser tag with a group of friends that also homeschool. We took time out for an activity for us without our children. We had a great time shooting one another and zipping around zapping our targets. (Cannon and Enforcer...my eye's are on you...wait till next time muh hahaha).

After we wore ourselves out, we went on over to Starbucks. We had a great time together and had fun sitting around chatting, sipping our coffee's and enjoying our treats. I, again, was blessed with another opportunity to connect with them.

A dear friend of mine bought me some coffee beans from Starbuck's for my birthday. A kind I haven't tried before. I absolutely love it. While we were there last night, I decided to pick some more up as we were running low at home. Again, a Starbuck's employee who was very friendly and helpful told us that this particular coffee means 'almost heaven' and gave us a free sampling of it. I must agree with him....I strongly recommend the Guatemala Casi Cielo. It is almost like heaven.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.